1991 toyota 4 runner
You are searching repair manual in PDF format about 1991 toyota 4 runner use another keyword for search another post or files
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 04-06-2010
Some customers may experience a water leak at the front floor area. Water may be Introduction entering the body due to a body sealer void on the engine compartment rear wall, near the upper door hinge. Repair 1. Raise the vehicle. On the side of the vehicle that has the water leak, remove the front Procedure wheel and the front fender plastic liner. 2. Examine (with flash light and mirror) the body sealer condition on the engine compartment rear wall, near the upper door hinge. Also examine the sealer condition inside the inner fender box frame structure with access holes (see illustration).
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 05-07-2010
1. REMOVE BLOWER SPEED CONTROL SWITCH (a) Remove the illumination light from the A/C control assembly. (b) Using a screwdriver, pry loose the clip and push out the blower speed control switch to rear of the A/C control assembly. 2. INSPECT BLOWER SPEED CONTROL SWITCH CONTINUITY If continuity is not as specified. replace the blower speed control switch. 1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan L4-1587cc 1.6L DOHC (4A-GE) Vehicle Level Heating and Air Conditioning Blower Motor Switch Service and Repair Service and Repair BLOWER SPEED CONTROL SWITCH INSPECTION
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 16-04-2010
Removing the stock air inlet system
a) Before removing any of the O.E. components, label each individual part so that no components become mixed up during the installation process. There are two Vacuum Switching Valves (VSV), and one air flow meter that have electrical and/or vacuum connections going to them. Be sure to label these connections before disconnecting them.
Remove b) Remove the two nuts and two plastic rivets that hold the plastic engine cover on. The
plastic rivets may be gently lifted with a small screwdriver. Remove the cover. c) Remove the bolt in the radiator support that holds the battery bracket. Unhook the rod at the rear of the battery bracket. Remove the battery from the vehicle
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 14-06-2010
ARTICLE BEGINNING 1991 ENGINE PERFORMANCE Vacuum Diagrams Camry, Celica, Corolla, Cressida, Land Cruiser, MR2, Pickup, Previa, Supra, Tercel, 4Runner INTRODUCTION This article contains underhood views or schematics of vacuum hose routing. Use these vacuum diagrams during the visual inspection in F – BASIC TESTING. This will assist in identifying improperly routed vacuum hoses which cause driveability and/or computer-indicated malfunctions. CAMRY VACUUM DIAGRAMS
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 26-08-2009
service, repair & maintenance manual covers Toyota Camry, 1983 through 1991. Note: this manual does not include diesel engine information.
Table of Contents
* Introduction: Vehicle identification numbers; Buying parts; Maintenance techniques, and more.
* Tune-up and routine maintenance
* Engine and overhaul procedures
* Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
* Fuel and exhaust systems
* Engine electrical systems
* Emissions control systems
* Suspension and steering systems
* Chassis electrical system
* Wiring diagrams