1991 toyota 4 runner
You are searching repair manual in PDF format about 1991 toyota 4 runner use another keyword for search another post or files
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 05-07-2010
1. REMOVE BLOWER SPEED CONTROL SWITCH (a) Remove the illumination light from the A/C control assembly. (b) Using a screwdriver, pry loose the clip and push out the blower speed control switch to rear of the A/C control assembly. 2. INSPECT BLOWER SPEED CONTROL SWITCH CONTINUITY If continuity is not as specified. replace the blower speed control switch. 1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan L4-1587cc 1.6L DOHC (4A-GE) Vehicle Level Heating and Air Conditioning Blower Motor Switch Service and Repair Service and Repair BLOWER SPEED CONTROL SWITCH INSPECTION
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 04-09-2009
Repair Manual provides service, repair and maintenance information for 1989-1991 Toyota Trucks.
Covers all U.S. and Canadian models of Toyota Pick-Up, 4Runner and Land Cruiser; 2 and 4 wheel drive
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 12-08-2010
.38 – .46 ohms 7.7k – 10.4k ohms 10°BTDC At Idle  13 – 22°BTDC At Idle  25k ohms MAX 185 – 265 ohms 185 – 265 ohms IGNITION TIMING: Base Ignition Timing Advance Ignition Timing  Refer to ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURES IGNITION COIL RESISTANCE: Primary Resistance Value Secondary Resistance Value IGNITION WIRES: Resistance Value SIGNAL GENERATOR (PICK-UP COIL) RESISTANCE: Resistance Value Between Terminals, G and G-: G Pickup Coil Resistance Value Between Terminals, NE and G-: NE Pickup Coil
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 14-06-2010
ARTICLE BEGINNING 1991 ENGINE PERFORMANCE Vacuum Diagrams Camry, Celica, Corolla, Cressida, Land Cruiser, MR2, Pickup, Previa, Supra, Tercel, 4Runner INTRODUCTION This article contains underhood views or schematics of vacuum hose routing. Use these vacuum diagrams during the visual inspection in F – BASIC TESTING. This will assist in identifying improperly routed vacuum hoses which cause driveability and/or computer-indicated malfunctions. CAMRY VACUUM DIAGRAMS
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 26-08-2009
service, repair & maintenance manual covers Toyota Camry, 1983 through 1991. Note: this manual does not include diesel engine information.
Table of Contents
* Introduction: Vehicle identification numbers; Buying parts; Maintenance techniques, and more.
* Tune-up and routine maintenance
* Engine and overhaul procedures
* Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
* Fuel and exhaust systems
* Engine electrical systems
* Emissions control systems
* Suspension and steering systems
* Chassis electrical system
* Wiring diagrams