2004 kia optima repair manual
You are searching repair manual in PDF format about 2004 kia optima repair manual use another keyword for search another post or files
Filed Under (Hyundai) by admin on 25-04-2010
1. At the crank position sensor, check for battery voltage to be present on the Red wire with the key on and cranking. The Black wire should be a good ground and the Blue wire should have 5 volts on it from the computer. One may have to disconnect the crank sensor to check for the 5 volt reference. 2. During crank look for a good 5 volt square wave signal on the Blue wire. 3. Check at the ignition coils for good battery voltage key on and cranking. If there is a loss of voltage during crank check the ignition failsafe relay. 4. Check for any stored engine codes. Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor Ignition Failsafe Sensor The ignition failsafe sensor supplies battery voltage to the ignition coils. The ignition coils can look like they have good battery voltage key on but during crank the ignition failsafe relay can stop sending voltage to the ignition coils.
Filed Under (KIA) by admin on 22-05-2010
6. When the oil pump sprocket nut is removed, first remove the plug at left side of the cylinder block and insert a screwdriver to check the left counter balance shaft in position. Screwdriver used for this purpose should have a shaft 8 mm (0.3 inch) in diameter which can be inserted more than 60 mm (2.36 inch) 7. Remove the oil pump sprocket retaining nut and remove the oil pump sprocket. 8. Loosen the right counter balance shaft sprocket mounting bolt until it can be loosened by hand. 9. Next, remove tensioner “B” and remove timing belt “B”. CAUTION: After timing belt “B” has been removed, do not attempt to loosen bolt while holding sprocket with pliers, etc. 10. Remove the crankshaft sprocket “B” from crankshaft.
Filed Under (BMW) by admin on 07-09-2009
Comprehensive, single source of service information and specifications available specifically for BMW 5 Series from 1997 to 2002. The aim throughout this manual has been simplicity, clarity and completeness, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you are a professional or a do-it-yourself BMW owner, this manual will help you understand, care for and repair your E39 5 Series. Though the do-it-yourself BMW owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the BMW owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
Engines covered in this BMW repair manual:
* 6-cylinder engines: M52, M52 TU, M54
* V-8 engines: M62, M62 TU
Fuel injection systems covered in this BMW repair manual:
* Bosch M 5.2, M 5.2.1, ME 7.2
* Siemens MS 41.0, MS 42.0, MS 43.0
Manual transmissions covered in this BMW repair manual:
* Getrag S5D 250G, S6S 420G
* ZF S5D 320Z
Automatic transmissions covered in this BMW repair manual:
* A4S 270R, A4S 310R
* A5S 360R, A5S 390R
* A5S 325Z
*A5S 560Z, A5S 440Z
Filed Under (KIA) by admin on 29-03-2010
For vehicles with 20 pin Data Link Connector, power is supplied from the DLC terminal through the DLC CABLE without the need for an additional power supply.For these vehicles connection of the DLC CABLE 20 to the HI SCAN LITE and the vehicle data link terminals is
all that is required. However in case of 6 pin data link connector, a separate
power supply by means of the cigar lighter cable will be required for earlier models. Diagnostic connector for vehicle with 20 pin or 6 pin can be found in the engine bay. Some are found near engine bulkhead and some are near battery
Filed Under (BMW) by admin on 07-09-2009
repair manual supersedes our 1996 through 1998 BMW Z3 repair manual with four more model years of coverage and repair information for the Z3 Roadster, Z3 Coupe, M Roadster and M Coupe. With extensive new information as well as revisions throughout, this book is the comprehensive source of service information and technical specifications available for the BMW Z3 Roadster and Coupe.
Read the rest of this entry »