daewoo racer 1993
You are searching repair manual in PDF format about daewoo racer 1993 use another keyword for search another post or files
daewoo racer 1993 Direct Download speed 5787 Kb/s
daewoo racer 1993 Full Version speed 6767 Kb/s
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 21-05-2010
Retrofitting A. Refrigerant and Oil Charges Overview S Oil and refrigerant charge amounts are different after the R–12 system has been retrofitted to R134a. Refrigerant charge amounts are less, while oil charge amounts are greater, compared to R–12 system requirements.* B. System Performance S A slight decrease in system performance may be noticed on some vehicles under certain operating conditions. C. Refrigerant Pressures S R134a high side pressures are greater than that of R–12 above ambient temperatures of 68°F. D. Flushing Requirements S There is no need to remove or flush R–12 mineral oil from the system. Simply charge the system with the specified type and amount* of PAG oil to provide proper lubrication.
Related entry: 1993 Oldsmobile Delta 88-repair manual
, pdf 1993 chevy c1500 owners manual
, 1993 grand marquis free repair manual
, 1993 lumina z34 owners manual
, 1993 Oldsmobile Delta 88
, 1993 Oldsmobile Delta 88-shop repair manual
, FREE 1993 TOYOTA PASEO REPAIR MANUAL
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 27-04-2010
1993 Ford Taurus SHO Fig. 26: EEC-IV Wiring Diagram (3.2L SHO – 1 of 2) 1993 Ford Taurus SHO
Fig. 27: EEC-IV Wiring Diagram (3.2L SHO – 2 of 2)
Related entry: starter fuse for ford ikon 1 3 2005
, wireing of ford ikon
, 1993 ford aerostar fuse box diagram
, where is the wiper relay for ford ikon 1 3 2005
, 2001 Ford Taurus power mirror wiring diagram
, google 1993 ford festiva ac wring systems
, how to replace theignition cylinder on a 1993 oldsmobile delta 88
, i need the diagram of 1993 honda intake vacuum line for22A6
, plenum gasket for 2002 ford taurus
, recharge a/c on 93 ford econoline van
Filed Under (Daewoo) by admin on 05-04-2011
1. Adjust rear brakes. Release parking brake. Raise and support vehicle. Check parking brake cables for free movement. See Fig. 7 . Lower vehicle. Move front seats forward. Pry off plastic caps that cover access holes to parking brake console hood-to-tunnel bracket screws. Unfasten screws that secure parking brake console hood to tunnel brackets. Raise console hood to expose parking brake lever assembly and adjustment nut. See Fig. 8 . 2. Partially raise and support vehicle. Turn adjustment nut on lever assembly until wheels are difficult to turn. Loosen nut until rear wheels are just free to turn. Lower vehicle, position parking brake console hood and fasten it to tunnel brackets with screws. Tighten parking brake console hood-to-tunnel bracket screws to 2.5 N.m (22 INCH lbs.). Snap in plastic caps that cover access holes to parking brake console hood-to-tunnel bracket screws. Adjust front seats to their previous position.
Filed Under (Mitsubishi) by admin on 29-09-2009
workshop manual covers Mitsubishi Cordia & Tredia 1983-1988; Precis 1987-1993; Mirage 1985-1992; and Galant 1985-1987, 1989-1993. Note: this manual does not include V6 engine or all-wheel drive information.
Table of Contents
* Introduction: Vehicle identification numbers; Buying parts; Maintenance techniques, and more.
* Tune-up and routine maintenance
* Engine and overhaul procedures
* Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
* Fuel and exhaust systems
Filed Under (Mitsubishi) by admin on 22-09-2010
SERVICE POINTS OF REMOVAL 1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT V6-2972cc 3.0L DOHC 5. Removal of crankshaft pulley. Using special tools remove the crankshaft pulley from the crankshaft. CAUTION: – Use only the specified special tools, or a damaged pulley damper could result. 10. Removal of engine support bracket. Remove the engine support bracket in the numbered sequence shown in the illustration. Spraying lubricant, slowly remove the bolt (reamer bolt) indicated by the arrow. CAUTION: – Keep in mind that the reamer bolt is sometimes heat seized on the engine support bracket. 12. Removal of timing belt. (a) Align the timing marks. 1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT V6-2972cc 3.0L DOHC (b) Make a mark on the back of the timing belt indicating the direction of rotation so it may be reassembled in the same direction it it is to be reused. (c) Loosen the center bolt on the tensioner pulley to remove the timing belt. CAUTION: – Water or oil on the belt shorten its life drastically, so the removed timing belt, sprocket, and tensioner must be free from oil and water. These parts should not be washed. Replace parts if seriously contaminated. If there is oil or water on each part check the front case oil seals, camshaft oil seal and water pump for leaks.