diagrama electrico astro van 1999
You are searching repair manual in PDF format about diagrama electrico astro van 1999 use another keyword for search another post or files
Filed Under (Chevrolet) by admin on 19-09-2010
1. Disconnect the spark plug wire at each spark plug. ^ Twist the boots 1/2 turn before removing the boots. ^ Pull only on the boot or use a tool designed for this purpose in order to remove the wire from each spark plug. 2. Disconnect the spark plug wire from the distributor. ^ Twist each spark plug boot 1/2 turn. ^ Pull only on the boot or use a tool designed for this purpose in order to remove the wires from the distributor. INSTALLATION PROCEDURE NOTE: If the boot to wire movement has occurred, the boot will give a false visual impression of being fully seated. Ensure that the boots have been properly assembled by pushing sideways on the installed boots. Failure to properly seat the terminal onto the spark plug will lead to wire core erosion and result in an engine misfire or crossfire condition, and possible internal damage to the engine. 1. Install the spark plug wires at the distributor. 2. Install the spark plug wire to each spark plug. 3. Inspect the wires for proper installation: 3.1. Push sideways on each boot in order to inspect the seating. 3.2. Reinstall any loose boot. 3.3. Wire routings must be kept intact during service and followed exactly when wires have been disconnected or when replacement of the wires is necessary. Failure to route the wires properly can lead to radio ignition noise and crossfiring of the plugs, or shorting of the leads to the ground. 3.4. Any time the spark plug wires or boots are installed on the spark plugs, new dielectric grease needs to be applied inside the boot.
Filed Under (Chevrolet) by admin on 11-08-2010
Subject: Engagement Time of Electronically Controlled Transmissions in General Motors Vehicles (Garage Shins, Park to Reverse, Neutral to Drive, Neutral to Reverse, Park to Drive, Delayed Engagement) Models: 2000-2002 Chevrolet Cámaro 2000-2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2000-2002 Pontiac Firebird 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO 2000-2007 All GM Light Duty Trucks 2003-2007 HUMMER H2 2006-2007 HUMMER H3 2005-2007 Saab 9-7X with 4L60-E (RPO M30) or 4L65-E (RPO M32) Automatic Transmission Supercede: This bulletin is being revised to remove 2006-2007 Chevrolet Corvettes. Please discard Corporate Bulletin Number 03-07-30-007C (Section 07 – Transmission/Transaxle). Park/Neutral to Reverse or Drive (commonly called garage shift) engagement times may be different from what many customers might be accustomed to especially if they have recently traded for a General Motors vehicle. Normal Park/Neutral to Reverse or Drive engagement time will be in the vicinity of one (1) second if the automatic transmission fluid (ATF) is above 0°C (32°F) . When the ATF is colder than 0°C (32°F), the engagement time will become longer the colder the transmission fluid. A time limit factor cannot be placed on proper engagement times because the factors that affect transmission operation are many. At the moment of engine start, for economy and emission requirements, the transmission line pressure is maintained at low levels. This allows a lower cold idle engine RPM (the colder the oil is the higher the energy level (engine torque output) required to pressurize the oil).
Filed Under (Chevrolet) by admin on 15-09-2010
1. Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Vehicle Lifting. 2. Remove the tire and wheel. 3. Remove the brake rotor (2). Refer to Brake Rotor Replacement – Front. 4. Important: The wheel speed sensor mounts to the hub/bearing assembly. Thoroughly clean around this area in order to prevent any dirt or contaminants from entering the sealed wheel bearing. Failure to do this may lead to premature wheel bearing failure. Remove the Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) mounting bolt. 5. NOTICE: Carefully remove the sensor by pulling it straight out of the bore. DO NOT use a screwdriver, or other device to pry the sensor out of the bore. Prying will cause the sensor body to break off in the bore. Remove the wheel speed sensor (5) from the hub/bearing assembly (4). Remove the WSS cable mounting clip from the knuckle. Remove the WSS cable mounting clip from the upper control arm. Remove the WSS cable mounting clip from the frame attachment point. Remove the WSS cable electrical connector. 6. 7. 8. 9. Installation Procedure 1. Plug the WSS bore to prevent debris from falling into the hub. 2. Using a wire brush or equivalent, clean the WSS mounting surface on the hub to remove any rust or corrosion. 3. Apply a thin layer of wheel bearing lubricant, GM P/N 01051344 to the hub surface and the sensor O-ring prior to the sensor installation.
Filed Under (Chevrolet) by admin on 03-07-2010
REMOVAL PROCEDURE NOTE: There are two procedures available to install the distributor. Use Installation Procedure 1 when the crankshaft has NOT been rotated from the original position. Use Installation Procedure 2 when any of the following components are removed: The intake manifold The cylinder head The camshaft The timing chain or sprockets The complete engine If the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) turns on and DTC P1345 sets after installing the distributor, this indicates an incorrectly installed distributor. Engine damage or distributor damage may occur. Use Procedure 2 in order to install the distributor.
Filed Under (Chevrolet) by admin on 11-09-2009
manual covers Chevrolet Astro and GMC Safari mini-vans, 1985 to 2003. Note: this manual does not include All-Wheel Drive info.
* Introduction: Vehicle identification numbers; Buying parts; Maintenance techniques, and more.
* Tune-up and routine maintenance
* Four-cylinder engine
* V6 engine
* General engine overhaul procedures
* Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
* Fuel and exhaust systems
* Engine electrical systems
* Emissions and engine control systems
* Manual transmission
* Automatic transmission
* Clutch and drivetrain
* Steering and suspension systems
* Chassis electrical systems
* Wiring diagrams