free dawnload manual for lexus es 300 2002
You are searching repair manual in PDF format about free dawnload manual for lexus es 300 2002 use another keyword for search another post or files
free dawnload manual for lexus es 300 2002 Direct Download speed 5787 Kb/s
free dawnload manual for lexus es 300 2002 Full Version speed 6767 Kb/s
Filed Under (Lexus) by admin on 04-05-2010
Exploded View Of Timing Belt & Components Remove engine moving control rod and engine mounting bracket No. 2 (right side), located near timing belt cover. Remove generator-to-engine bracket for access to timing belt covers. 3. Using Pulley Holder (09213-54015) or equivalent and Handle (09330-00021) or equivalent, hold crankshaft pulley. Remove crankshaft pulley bolt. Using puller, remove crankshaft pulley. Remove No. 1 and No. 2 timing belt covers and gaskets. See Fig. 1 . Remove transverse engine mounting bracket from front of engine. Note direction of timing belt guide installation for reassembly reference. Remove timing belt guide. NOTE: Always turn crankshaft clockwise, as viewed from timing belt side of engine. 4. Temporarily install crankshaft pulley bolt and washer in crankshaft. Using crankshaft pulley bolt, rotate crankshaft clockwise until timing mark on crankshaft sprocket aligns with timing mark on oil pump body. See Fig. 2 .
Filed Under (Lexus) by admin on 28-06-2010
2. INSPECT PAD LINING THICKNESS Check the pad thickness through the caliper inspection hole and replace pads if the thickness is not within the specification. Minimum thickness: 1.0 mm (0.039 inch) 3. REMOVE ANTI-SQUEAL SPRING AND PAD GUIDE PIN a. Raise the “B” portion with hand, push up the “A” portion and unlatch the anti-squeal spring from brake caliper. b. Remove the anti-squeal spring. NOTICE: Do not deform the clip and anti-squeal spring. The clip and anti-squeal spring can be used again provided that they have sufficient rebound, no-deformation, cracks or wear, and have had all rust, dirt and foreign particles cleaned off. c. Remove the clip and pad guide pin. 4. REMOVE PADS AND ANTI-SQUEAL SHIMS a. Remove the 2 pads. b. Remove the 4 anti-squeal shims from each pad. 5. CHECK DISC THICKNESS AND RUNOUT 6. INSTALL NEW PADS NOTICE: When replacing worn pads, the anti-squeal shims must be replaced together with the pads. a. Apply disc brake grease to both sides of inner anti-squeal shims. b. Install the 2 anti-squeal shims on each pad. HINT: Make sure the arrows on the inner anti-squeal shims facing to the direction of disc rotation as shown in the illustration. c. Draw out a small amount of brake fluid from the reservoir.
Filed Under (Lexus) by admin on 18-05-2016
BLOWER MOTOR REMOVAL 2. REMOVE BLOWER MOTOR a. Disconnect the connector. b. Remove the 3 screws and blower motor.
INSTALLATION Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Blower Motor Service and Repair Blower Motor
Filed Under (BMW) by admin on 07-09-2009
Comprehensive, single source of service information and specifications available specifically for BMW 5 Series from 1997 to 2002. The aim throughout this manual has been simplicity, clarity and completeness, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you are a professional or a do-it-yourself BMW owner, this manual will help you understand, care for and repair your E39 5 Series. Though the do-it-yourself BMW owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the BMW owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
Engines covered in this BMW repair manual:
* 6-cylinder engines: M52, M52 TU, M54
* V-8 engines: M62, M62 TU
Fuel injection systems covered in this BMW repair manual:
* Bosch M 5.2, M 5.2.1, ME 7.2
* Siemens MS 41.0, MS 42.0, MS 43.0
Manual transmissions covered in this BMW repair manual:
* Getrag S5D 250G, S6S 420G
* ZF S5D 320Z
Automatic transmissions covered in this BMW repair manual:
* A4S 270R, A4S 310R
* A5S 360R, A5S 390R
* A5S 325Z
*A5S 560Z, A5S 440Z
Filed Under (volkswagen) by admin on 27-03-2011
Tools required: Medium Phillips screwdriver Small flat blade screwdriver Procedure: The transmission ECU is located underneath the carpeting directly in front of the front passenger seat. First remove the passenger kick panel trim located to the right in the passenger footwell. For Passat: The panel is fastened at the top by a clip and at the bottom with a phillips screw. The lower screw is under a small cover at the bottom of the panel. Pop off the cover with the small flat blade screwdriver and remove the screw. Pop the top clip by gently pulling at the top of panel. Pull the panel free, noting the way it clips to the lower door opening trim strip. For A4/A6/allroad: The panel is fastened by two phillips screws. The lower screw is under a small cover at the bottom of the panel. Pop off the cover with the small flat blade screwdriver and remove the screw. the upper screw and gently pull the panel free, noting the way it clips to the lower door opening trim strip. For all cars: Firmly grab lower door opening trim strip and pull upwards to pop the clips from the car body, starting at the front. This will free the carpet edge. Reach beneath the carpet to find the ECU protective plastic box. Pull forward and up to release it from the clips on the floorboard. Once released, the entire box can be pulled out from under carpet, still attached to its wiring harness. Pop open the lid of this box to reveal the transmission ECU. Wiggle the ECU free from the plastic box. The wiring harness unfastens from the ECU by rotating the silver metal clip away from the ECU body. When replacing the black plastic box under the carpet, make sure the rear of the box is properly seated in the floor clips on the floorboard. Transmission ECU Removal for 2002 Audi A4 The transmission ECU on the 2002 A4 is located beneath the engine ECU, under the hood.