fuse block diagram for 1992 Chevrolet Geo Prizm
You are searching repair manual in PDF format about fuse block diagram for 1992 Chevrolet Geo Prizm use another keyword for search another post or files
fuse block diagram for 1992 Chevrolet Geo Prizm Direct Download speed 5787 Kb/s
fuse block diagram for 1992 Chevrolet Geo Prizm Full Version speed 6767 Kb/s
Filed Under (Saturn) by admin on 03-07-2010
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable. 2. Disconnect the positive battery cable. 3. Remove UHFB fasteners. 4 Turn UHFB over and open fuse block case. 5. Remove connectors. (1) Forward Lamp, GRA 68-way (2) Engine, BRN 68-way (3) I/P, BLK 68-way (4) I/P, BLK 2-way (5) I/P, GRA 2-way (6) I/P, BLK 1-way 6. Remove UHFB from vehicle. INSTALLATION 1. Connect connectors to fuse block. (1) Forward Lamp, GRA 68-way (2) Engine, BRN 68-way (3) I/P, BLK 68-way (4) I/P, BLK 2-way (5) I/P, GRA 2-way (6) I/P, BLK 1-way (A) Forward Lamp (B) Engine (C) Instrument Panel Close and latch fuse block case. Position UHFB into place. Install UHFB fasteners. Torque: Underhood fuse Block: 9 N.m (80 in-lbs) Connect the positive battery cable. Connect negative battery cable.
Filed Under (Mercedes-Benz) by admin on 10-05-2010
The fuse/relay box is located in the left side of the engine compartment. Relay and Control Unit Locations Fuse Box and Fuse Location (Fuses 1 – 4) Fuse Box and Fuse Location (Fuses G, H, F10, F15, F22, F22/1,
F22/2) Fuse Box and Fuse Location (Fuses F24 & F24/1)
Filed Under (Chevrolet) by admin on 04-12-2015
repair manual covers all US and Canadian models of Chevrolet Nova and Geo Prizm 1985 to 1993.
Introduction: About this manual | Introduction | Vehicle identification numbers | Maintenance techniques, tools and working facilities | Buying parts | Jacking and towing | Booster battery (jump) starting | Conversion factors | Automotive chemicals and lubricants | Safety first! | Troubleshooting
Filed Under (Toyota) by admin on 09-08-2015
repair manual covers Toyota Corolla and Geo & Chevrolet Prizm, all models, 1993 through 2002.
Table of Content
* Introduction: Vehicle identification numbers; Buying parts; Maintenance techniques, and more.
* Tune-up and routine maintenance
* Engines 1997 and earlier
* Engines 1998 and later
* Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
* Fuel and exhaust systems
* Engine electrical systems
* Emissions control systems
* Suspension and steering systems
* Chassis electrical system
* Wiring diagrams
Filed Under (Chevrolet) by admin on 26-08-2015
repair and maintenance manual covers Chevrolet Nova and Geo Prizm, all US and Canadian models, 1985-1993.
* General information and maintenance
* Tune-up and performance maintenance
* Engine and engine rebuilding
* Emission controls and fuel system
* Chassis electrical
* Clutch and transmission
* Drive train
* Suspension and steering
* Mechanic’s data.