manual caja de velocidades blazer s10
You are searching repair manual in PDF format about manual caja de velocidades blazer s10 use another keyword for search another post or files
manual caja de velocidades blazer s10 Direct Download speed 5787 Kb/s
manual caja de velocidades blazer s10 Full Version speed 6767 Kb/s
Filed Under (Chevrolet) by admin on 02-09-2010
1. On vehicles equipped with a manual transmission, remove the shift lever. 2. On vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission, perform the following steps: 2.1. Apply the park brake. 2.2. Insert the ignition key and turn the ignition switch to the RUN position. 2.3. Depress the brake pedal and shift the transmission to the 1 position. 2.4. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position. CAUTION: Refer to Battery Disconnect Caution in Cautions and Notices. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Disconnect the battery negative cable. Remove the left sound insulator. Remove the right instrument panel sound insulator. If the vehicle is equipped with a multiple CD changer located in the center console, remove the center console. Remove the center sound insulator. Remove the lower left instrument panel mounting bolt. Remove and retain the instrument panel storage compartment. Remove the lower right instrument panel mounting bolt. 11. Remove and retain the left and right speakers and the speaker grilles. 12. Use a flat-bladed tool in order to remove the windshield defroster grille. Retain the grille and sunload sensor for use on the next IP carrier. 13. 14. 15. 16. If equipped with a sun load temperature sensor twist the sensor 1/4 turn counterclockwise in order to disengage. Disconnect the brown electrical connection from the body control module (BCM). Disconnect the purple electrical connection from the body control module (BCM). Remove the knee bolster. 1998 Chevy Truck S10/T10 Blazer 2WD V6-4.3L VIN W 17. Remove and retain the instrument cluster. 18. Remove and retain the radio. 19. Remove the HVAC control assembly. CAUTION: Refer to SIR Handling Caution in Cautions
Filed Under (Chevrolet) by admin on 17-03-2016
BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR Removal Procedure (C42) 1. Disconnect the electrical connector (3). 2. Remove the blower motor resistor mounting screws (1). 3. Remove the blower motor resistor (2) from the blower case. Fig. 3: Identifying Blower Motor Resistor Assembly (C42) 1. Install the blower motor resistor (2) to the blower case. 2. Install the blower motor resistor mounting screws (1).
Tighten Tighten the screws to 1.9 N.m (17 lb in). 3. Connect the electrical connector (3).
Filed Under (BMW) by admin on 07-09-2009
Comprehensive, single source of service information and specifications available specifically for BMW 5 Series from 1997 to 2002. The aim throughout this manual has been simplicity, clarity and completeness, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you are a professional or a do-it-yourself BMW owner, this manual will help you understand, care for and repair your E39 5 Series. Though the do-it-yourself BMW owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the BMW owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
Engines covered in this BMW repair manual:
* 6-cylinder engines: M52, M52 TU, M54
* V-8 engines: M62, M62 TU
Fuel injection systems covered in this BMW repair manual:
* Bosch M 5.2, M 5.2.1, ME 7.2
* Siemens MS 41.0, MS 42.0, MS 43.0
Manual transmissions covered in this BMW repair manual:
* Getrag S5D 250G, S6S 420G
* ZF S5D 320Z
Automatic transmissions covered in this BMW repair manual:
* A4S 270R, A4S 310R
* A5S 360R, A5S 390R
* A5S 325Z
*A5S 560Z, A5S 440Z
Filed Under (BMW) by admin on 07-09-2009
repair manual supersedes our 1996 through 1998 BMW Z3 repair manual with four more model years of coverage and repair information for the Z3 Roadster, Z3 Coupe, M Roadster and M Coupe. With extensive new information as well as revisions throughout, this book is the comprehensive source of service information and technical specifications available for the BMW Z3 Roadster and Coupe.
Read the rest of this entry »
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 06-04-2011
1. Thoroughly clean the transmission case and extension housing in solvent and blow dry with compressed air. 2. Inspect the transmission case for the following: 1. Stripped bolt hole threads. 2. Gasket and mating surfaces for burrs or nicks. 3. Obstructions to vent and fluid passages. Cracks or warpage. 3. Inspect the extension housing for cracks, burrs or warpage. 4. Inspect case bearing for damage. Replace as needed. 5. Remove the case bearing. 1. Install the Bearing Cup Puller with Slide Hammer into case bearing. 2. Remove the case bearing. Use an oil stone to remove any nicks or burrs in the bearing case bore. 6. Install a new case bearing. 1. Assemble and install the Drive Handle and Bearing Installer. 2. Position new case bearing onto bearing installer tool. 7. Tap case bearing into case bearing bore. 8. Install the A4LD Holding Fixure Adapter. 1. Position the A4LD Holding Fixture Adapter on the rear of the transmission case. 2. Install the A4LD Holding Fixture Adapter bolts. 9. Attach the fixture arm of the Bench Mounted Holding Fixture to the A4LD Holding Fixture Adapter. 10. Install transmission into Bench Mounted Holding Fixture. Rotate the transmission so that the fluid pan rail is facing up. -MOUNTED HOLDING FIXTURE IS SECURE. 11. Using Shift Lever Seal Replacer, install the manual control lever shaft seal. Lubricate the manual control lever shaft seal with petroleum jelly. 12. Assemble the manual valve inner lever and parking lever actuating rod as shown. 13. Install the manual control lever shaft. 14. NOTE: Align the manual control lever shaft alignment groove with the manual control lever shaft spring pin bore in the transmission case. Install the manual control lever shaft spring pin. Tap the manual control lever shaft spring pin into the transmission case. 15. Install the manual valve inner lever and parking lever actuating rod on to the manual control lever shaft. 16. Install the manual valve inner lever nut on the manual control lever shaft and tighten. 17. Install the output shaft thrust washer (No. 11). Coat the output shaft thrust washer with petroleum jelly. 18. Install the park gear.