valve body repair manual
You are searching repair manual in PDF format about valve body repair manual use another keyword for search another post or files
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 16-10-2010
REMOVAL NOTE: The oil pump and valve body are removed as an assembly. 1. Disconnect battery ground cable, then remove battery, battery tray, and remote air cleaner. 2. Position supply hoses, vacuum hoses, and wiring away from pump and valve body cover. 3. Remove shift lever. 4. On models equipped with Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) , remove splash shield cover, then disconnect brake reservoir hose and cap to prevent contamination. 5. On all models, remove EGR bracket attaching bolts, then install lifting eye. 6. Remove throttle body bracket attaching bolt, install lifting eye, then using suitable equipment support engine. 7. Remove lefthand transaxle mount. 8. Remove transaxle side pan upper attaching bolts. 9. Raise and support vehicle. 10. Remove lefthand front wheel and tire assembly. 11. Remove inner fender cover and position aside, then disconnect ride height sensor. 12. Remove rear transaxle mount attaching bolt. 13. Loosen but do not remove two lefthand subframe attaching bolts. 14. Remove two engine support mount attaching bolts. 15. Remove four lefthand engine support attaching bolts, then remove the engine support. 16. Position suitable drain pan, then remove remaining transaxle side pan attaching bolts and remove pan. 17. Using suitable screwdriver, place manual shift shaft in Park position. 18. Disconnect upper bulkhead electrical connector wiring retainer clip from valve body. 19. Disconnect electrical connectors. Oil Pump And Valve Body Bolt Removal 20. Remove valve body attaching bolts, then disengage linkage and remove valve body. NOTE: Do not remove oil pump cover attaching bolts. INSTALLATION 1. Install new pump and valve body to chain cover gasket. 2. Slide pump and valve body onto pump shaft. 3. Rotate pump and valve body assembly toward dash panel, then engage manual valve link with manual valve. 4. Slightly rotate pump and valve body assembly to engage oil pump shaft splines with oil pump rotor splines. Valve body should slide flush with chain cover. A suitable 7/8 inch deep well socket on crankshaft pulley may be required for complete engagement. 5. On models less anti-skid, if engagement is not as indicated in step 4, proceed as follows: a. Remove manual valve from valve body. b. Rotate assembly to allow full engagement, up to 360° . c. After full engagement, return assembly to installed position, then install manual valve.
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 26-02-2011
1. If equipped, turn the air suspension switch OFF. 2. Disconnect battery ground cable. 3. Raise and support the vehicle; refer to Section 100-02. 4. Drain transmission fluid and remove the transmission fluid pan and filter; refer to Transmission Fluid Drain and Refill in this section. 5. CAUTION: Do not pull on the plastic lead frame. This may cause damage to the connector ends. Carefully pry up on the locking tabs to disconnect the sensors. Disconnect the molded lead frame from the sensors. Disconnect the molded lead frame from the sensors. 1. Disconnect the shift solenoid SSA/SS1 and SSB/SS2. 2. Disconnect the torque converter clutch (TCC). 3. Disconnect the electronic pressure control (EPC) solenoid. 4. Disconnect the bulkhead inter connector. 6. Remove the shift solenoid and the torque converter clutch (TCC) solenoid. 1. Remove the bolts. 2. Remove the shift solenoid and the torque converter clutch (TCC) solenoid. 7. Remove the manual control valve detent lever spring (7A261) 1. Remove the bolt. 2. Remove the manual control valve detent lever spring 8. Remove the 23 valve body to case bolts. 9. Remove the main control valve body (7A100) Installation 1. NOTE: Make sure that the drive pin of the manual valve detent lever assembly engages the manual valve in the proper location prior to installing the bolts. Position the main control valve body gasket and main control valve body using the two alignment bolts as a guide. 2. NOTE: The main control valve body bolts will be tightened in later steps. Loosely install the bolts. 3. NOTE: The main control valve body bolts will be tightened in later steps. Loosely install the bolts. 4. Install the manual control valve detent lever spring. 1. Position the manual control valve detent lever spring. 2. Install the bolt.
Filed Under (BMW) by admin on 07-09-2009
Comprehensive, single source of service information and specifications available specifically for BMW 5 Series from 1997 to 2002. The aim throughout this manual has been simplicity, clarity and completeness, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you are a professional or a do-it-yourself BMW owner, this manual will help you understand, care for and repair your E39 5 Series. Though the do-it-yourself BMW owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the BMW owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
Engines covered in this BMW repair manual:
* 6-cylinder engines: M52, M52 TU, M54
* V-8 engines: M62, M62 TU
Fuel injection systems covered in this BMW repair manual:
* Bosch M 5.2, M 5.2.1, ME 7.2
* Siemens MS 41.0, MS 42.0, MS 43.0
Manual transmissions covered in this BMW repair manual:
* Getrag S5D 250G, S6S 420G
* ZF S5D 320Z
Automatic transmissions covered in this BMW repair manual:
* A4S 270R, A4S 310R
* A5S 360R, A5S 390R
* A5S 325Z
*A5S 560Z, A5S 440Z
Filed Under (Ford) by admin on 25-02-2011
1. Remove the torque converter clutch (TCC) solenoid and the shift solenoid. 1. Remove the retaining bolt. 2. Remove the shift solenoid. 3. Remove the TCC solenoid. 2. Remove the 2 reinforcement plates. 1. Remove the bolts. 2. Remove the plates. 3. Remove the separator plate and discard the gaskets. 4. NOTE: Note the location of the eight coasting booster valve shuttle balls for assembly. Remove the 8 coasting booster valve shuttle balls. 5. Remove the converter drain back valve and solenoid pressure supply screen. 6. Remove the main control valve body cover plate. 1. Remove the 13 main control valve body cover plate bolts. 2. Remove the main control valve body cover plate. Assembly NOTE: Inspect the shift solenoid O-rings and TCC solenoid O-rings for damage. 1. Install the valve body cover plate. 1. Position the valve body cover plate gasket and cover plate. 2. Loosely install the 2 guide pin bolts. 3. Loosely install the remaining bolts. 2. Tighten all the bolts in the sequence shown. 3. Install the 8 coasting booster valve shuttle balls.
Filed Under (BMW) by admin on 07-09-2009
repair manual supersedes our 1996 through 1998 BMW Z3 repair manual with four more model years of coverage and repair information for the Z3 Roadster, Z3 Coupe, M Roadster and M Coupe. With extensive new information as well as revisions throughout, this book is the comprehensive source of service information and technical specifications available for the BMW Z3 Roadster and Coupe.
Read the rest of this entry »